Call 1-888-682-4178 for a FREE consultation
Introducing the world’s best app for hearing aids
All you need is Direct Phone Link 2 and SmartRemote to use your iPhone® or Android™ as a discreet remote control. Adjust volume, change listening programs, enjoy clear phone calls, and more. A simple swipe of your fingers is all it takes. The app is free, and easy to use.
- Privately adjust hearing aid volume in one or both ears
- Easily change listening programs to suit your current environment
- Reduce the sounds around you when you’re using the phone
Beltone’s award-winning 2.4 GHz wireless technology makes SmartRemote fast and effective. 2.4 GHz streaming is the industry standard for all Bluetooth® technology.
Enjoy clear, crisp phone calls with Beltone Direct Phone Link 2
Phone calls sound amazing with Direct Phone Link 2. Combine it with our wireless hearing instruments, and delight in clear, comfortable phone calls.
- The sound signal streams from phone to hearing aids, so it’s exceptionally clean and crisp. Conversation is easy to understand.
- Sound enters your custom–programmed hearing aids. Enjoy a listening experience tailored to you.
- Listen to the conversation in both ears if you prefer, instead of just one.
Small and lightweight, Direct Phone Link 2 clips to a shirt or lapel. You hear your phone ring in your hearing aids, even if the phone is in your purse, pocket or briefcase. Press a button to start talking, and converse hands–free. The conversation is streamed directly to your hearing aids. There’s even a mute button to reduce surrounding sounds when you’re on the phone.
Direct Phone Link 2 works with any Bluetooth® enabled device and can be paired with two different phones. It’s the only hands–free device to use 2.4 GHz technology to send a strong and secure signal directly to your hearing aids.
Apple, the Apple logo and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. Android and Google Play are trademarks of Google, Inc.